Relive a bold experiment in publishing, born in the heart of the early boom of gaming!
ADVENTURE GAMING magazine was founding editor and publisher Tim Kask’s third magazine, after The Dragon and Little Wars. In ADVENTURE GAMING, all gamers were welcome. The magazine presented articles, editorials, reviews, and comics that covered a broad spectrum of gaming, from traditional wargames and boardgames to the first generation of role playing games.
ADVENTURE GAMING No.12 features:
- Legendary Powers of Metals, Gems, and Wood
- Grimm of the Gameboard World, fiction by Gardner F. Fox
- In Search of Dragon Pass: The Joys and Thrills of RUNEQUESTing
- Fighter Pilot: Adding Depth to Traveller
- Git Along Little Dogies! an OREGON TRAIL variant
- The Realistic Magick Shoppe
- Game Reviews: Call of Cthulhu, Bomber
- The Adventures of Finieous Fingers by JD Webster
magazine format, 48 pages