Relive a bold experiment in publishing, born in the heart of the early boom of gaming!
Featuring the return of Finieous Fingers!
ADVENTURE GAMING magazine was founding editor and publisher Tim Kask’s third magazine, after The Dragon and Little Wars. In ADVENTURE GAMING, all gamers were welcome. The magazine presented articles, editorials, reviews, and comics that covered a broad spectrum of gaming, from traditional wargames and boardgames to the first generation of role playing games.
ADVENTURE GAMING No.5 features:
- Evolving Forces in Titan
- Panzer, 88, Armor, and Ma Bell
- The History of Titan
- The Chaos of Battle: Partnership Boardgames
- Coming of Age on Cidri (The Fantasy Trip)
- The First Romulan War Part II (Star Fleet Battles)
- Everything You Need To Know About Space Invaders
- What Our Hobby Needs Is a Yearbook
- Finieous Fingers
- Interview: Al Leonardi, co-designer of Ace of Aces
- Gaming Accessories: Dragonbone
magazine format, 56 pages