Relive a bold experiment in publishing, born in the heart of the early boom of gaming!
ADVENTURE GAMING magazine was founding editor and publisher Tim Kask’s third magazine, after The Dragon and Little Wars. In ADVENTURE GAMING, all gamers were welcome. The magazine presented articles, editorials, reviews, and comics that covered a broad spectrum of gaming, from traditional wargames and boardgames to the first generation of role playing games.
ADVENTURE GAMING No.6 features:
- TRAVELLER ADVENTURE MODULE: Stranded on Arden by Marc Miller
- Variant Rules for WAR IN EUROPE
- Tabletop Replay: Mexico vs. Republic of Texas
- The Zentag Connection
- RIPs in TRAVELLER
- Beer & Pretzel Game I Have Loved and Loathed by Tim Kask
- ACEing Up RICHTHOFEN’S WAR
- The Adventures of Finieous Fingers by JD Webster
magazine format, 56 pages