Relive a bold experiment in publishing, born in the heart of the early boom of gaming!
ADVENTURE GAMING magazine was founding editor and publisher Tim Kask’s third magazine, after The Dragon and Little Wars. In ADVENTURE GAMING, all gamers were welcome. The magazine presented articles, editorials, reviews, and comics that covered a broad spectrum of gaming, from traditional wargames and boardgames to the first generation of role playing games.
ADVENTURE GAMING No.7 features:
- A Dragon On His Back
- Strategic Options for DIVINE RIGHT
- Armies of the German States During the Napoleonic Wars
- The Spinner: Game Fossil Deserving of Extinction
- STAR FLEET BATTLES Variant: Andorian Intervention
- Fantasy and Science Fiction RISK Variants
- SQUAD LEADER Variant Scenario
- The Mystery of STALINGRAD
- The Adventures of Finieous Fingers by JD Webster
magazine format, 56 pages