Relive a bold experiment in publishing, born in the heart of the early boom of gaming!
ADVENTURE GAMING magazine was founding editor and publisher Tim Kask’s third magazine, after The Dragon and Little Wars. In ADVENTURE GAMING, all gamers were welcome. The magazine presented articles, editorials, reviews, and comics that covered a broad spectrum of gaming, from traditional wargames and boardgames to the first generation of role playing games.
ADVENTURE GAMING No.8 features:
- Introducing Newcomers to FRP
- Going For Baroque: DOWN WITH THE KING variant
- THE TROJAN WAR Designer’s Notes
- You Too Can Become a TV Star
- From Tree-Limb to War Hammer: A History of Smashing Weaponry
- Developing a Playable City Campaign
- Tablemania: Discard Those Mental Crutches and Create
- The Adventures of Finieous Fingers by JD Webster
magazine format, 56 pages