Relive a bold experiment in publishing, born in the heart of the early boom of gaming!
ADVENTURE GAMING magazine was founding editor and publisher Tim Kask’s third magazine, after The Dragon and Little Wars. In ADVENTURE GAMING, all gamers were welcome. The magazine presented articles, editorials, reviews, and comics that covered a broad spectrum of gaming, from traditional wargames and boardgames to the first generation of role playing games.
ADVENTURE GAMING No.9 features:
- Hardware Wars: Understanding TRAVELLER’s Tools
- Orchestrating An Expedition: Tips For Play From Both Sides of the Dice
- Whatever Possessed You To Take Up Fantasy Gaming?
- Tabletop Replay: Alexander’s Macedonia vs. Hannibal’s Carthage
- SQUAD LEADER Variant Scenario #2
- May Your Eyeballs Shrivel and Your Nose Fall Off: Curses in FRPG
- Simple Rules for Fantasy and Sci-Fi DIPLOMACY
- A CRT Meets Its Waterloo: Variant for NAPOLEON AT WATERLOO
- The Adventures of Finieous Fingers by JD Webster
magazine format, 56 pages