Relive a bold experiment in publishing, born in the heart of the early boom of gaming!
ADVENTURE GAMING magazine was founding editor and publisher Tim Kask’s third magazine, after The Dragon and Little Wars. In ADVENTURE GAMING, all gamers were welcome. The magazine presented articles, editorials, reviews, and comics that covered a broad spectrum of gaming, from traditional wargames and boardgames to the first generation of role playing games.
ADVENTURE GAMING No.10 features:
- THE BIG HORN RANGE WARS western adventure module
- Adventures along THE OREGON TRAIL
- The Republic of Texas and The Mexican Empire Go To War
- Hardware Wars: Traveller’s tools
- FRONTIER-6: Wild West fun for the whole family
- So You Wanna Play Cowboys & Indians, a guide
- Game Reviews: I Will Fight No More…Forever, The Alamo, Alkemstone, Striker, Powerplay, Wild West
- The Adventures of Finieous Fingers by JD Webster
magazine format, 56 pages