Relive a bold experiment in publishing, born in the heart of the early boom of gaming!
ADVENTURE GAMING magazine was founding editor and publisher Tim Kask’s third magazine, after The Dragon and Little Wars. In ADVENTURE GAMING, all gamers were welcome. The magazine presented articles, editorials, reviews, and comics that covered a broad spectrum of gaming, from traditional wargames and boardgames to the first generation of role playing games.
ADVENTURE GAMING No.11 features:
- THE HORROR ON THE HILL a Call of Cthulhu adventure module
- It Happened in Cincinnati: FRPGs to cable TV
- WINGS: a definitive WWI aerial combat game
- Hardware Wars: Traveller’s tools part III
- Mix and Match with SPI’s PRESTAGS series
- The Realistic Magick Shoppe
- Game Reviews: Call of Cthulhu, Baor, Raid on Iran
- The Adventures of Finieous Fingers by JD Webster
magazine format, 56 pages